Advanced Medical Aesthetic Treatments
The Ailesbury Clinics were amongst the first in Europe to specialise in all aspects of Cosmetic Dermatology. The first Ailesbury Clinic opened in Dublin in early 2000 and in Cork in 2005 and now in 2018 in Galway working alongside Valerie Osborne Skincare Specialist
For more information e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org / call Valerie on 091556846 or Ailesbury Clinic Dublin on 012692255
AWARDS & RECOGNITION
- Best Aesthetic Doctor Britain & Ireland 2018’ (London)
- Best Aesthetic Clinic Ireland 2017 (London)
- Winner MyFaceMyBody Specialist Award for ‘Scientific Contributions to Aesthetic Medicine’ (London 2018)
- Winner ‘Best Aesthetic Clinic in Ireland’ Aesthetic Awards (London 2017)
- Winner MyFaceMyBody ‘Ultimate 100 Global Aesthetic Leaders’ (Los Angeles 2017)
- Winner AIDA Trophy ‘Best Clinical Case in Aesthetic Medicine’ (Abu Dhabi 2017)
- Winner European Association of Dermatology & Venereology Lecture Award Royal Soc. Medicine (London 2017)
- Winner Irish Healthcare Awards ‘Best Medical Research -Ireland’ (Dublin 2017)
- Winner British College of Aesthetic Medicine ‘Best Research Contribution to Aesthetic Medicine’ (London 2017)
- Winner Beauty & Anti-Ageing Trophy ‘Contributions to the development of Aesthetic Medicine’ (Baku 2017)
- Winner ‘Doctor of Year 2016′ (Highly Commended) Safety in Beauty (London 2016) * Winner ‘Best Global Clinical Research Case in Aesthetic Medicine’ AMEC (Paris 2016)
- Winner ‘Best Innovative Research Award’ MyFaceMyBody Awards (London 2016)
- Winner ‘Medal for Medical Excellence’ Colegio Científico de Medicina Estética CCME (Mexico 2016)
Anti Wrinkle Injections & Botox Clinic in Galway
Anti Wrinkle Injections, more commonly known as Botox, are the world’s most popular anti-ageing procedure due their effectiveness at reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles caused by muscle contractions. Botox can be administered in various parts of the face but has the most profound effect in the muscles of the upper face such as the vertical lines in between your brows, horizontal lines that run across your forehead and the crow’s feet at the corners of the eye. Botox is derived from a type A toxin called Botulinum Toxin. It is a very safe and effective procedure used to reduce line and wrinkles on the face including forehead, frown lines and crows feet.
Dermal fillers are a popular option at our clinic for smoothing fine lines and tell-tale wrinkles. We aim for a natural, soft airbrushed look that gives you a refreshed appearance that everyone will notice but only you will know why. In time, facial volume deflates, thanks to the degradation of healthy skin tissues and slowing regenerative processes. The effect is lax skin with obvious lines and wrinkles. Today’s advanced dermal filler products help restore lost volume.
PROFHILO® in Galway
Is a treatment that works to tighten the skin instead of fill it. Although Hyaluronic acid based it is not a filler! It remodels your skin by stimulating the production of four different types of collagen and elastin. This is the only product out there to do this. As well as improving skin laxity it will improve skin tone, texture, hydration and radiance. It increases firmness and elasticity to give a tightening and lifting effect.
Benefits of Profhilo
• Healthy and more vibrant skin • Lines and wrinkles less noticeable • Reduces Loose and Drooping Skin • Improves Skin Laxity • No Recovery Time Needed • Long lasting effects • No painful surgery needed • Verified safe
Xela Rederm Redermalization
Redermalization is a treatment used to improve skin quality.
Xela Rederm – is an innovative unique formula including highly purified biotechnological origin hyaluronic acid. As we age collagen and elastin deplete in the skin leading to fine lines, wrinkles and sagging. Rederm is made from a patented combination of Hyaluronic Acid which are clinically proven to stimulate collagen and elastin whilst combatting pigmentation.
Administered in a series of tiny injections. The treatments are comfortable as we always pre-treat with numbing cream.
Treats: Dark Circles, Tear Trough, Pigmentation, Uneven Skin Tone
3 treatments needed in 1 month
€200 per treatment
PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) Therapy / Vampire Facial
PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) Therapy / Vampire Facial in Galway
The vampire facial is the most natural and safest yet effective treatment available on the aesthetic market right now to rejuvenate your skin especially the under eye area an area which is a common problem for most women, It works on the same basis of the platelet rich plasma treatment by taking a sample of the person’s own blood and reinjecting or micro-needling all the good components of it to stimulate a new growth cycle in the skin. Results are very natural and can be a lovely place to start if you really want to revitalise your skin.
Benefits of Vampire Facial
• Refresh Skin
• Erase wrinkles
• See results in 2-3 days
• Quick Procedure with quick recovery