Brining Micro-needling to the next level by adding a customised peptide serums during Rejuvapen needling followed by peptide infused sheet masque and Dermalux LED Light Therapy Treatment post needling to not only enhance results but to reduce any possible down time.
We like to provide our clients with the ultimate and most cutting edge protocols and have been researching and developing this method for years using several different devices, rollers and skincare brands. We have had without question the best results from working closely with Rejuvapen, Genosys and Dermalux to develop what we believe is the most comprehensive Micro-needling treatment available on the market.
The full procedure will take aprox. an hour and a half – most of this is taken up with numbing the skin before micro-needling. The actual needling is relatively quick and pain free.
SkinCeuticals Facial + Numbing + Medical Grade Micro-needling + Dermalux LED
Course of 4 treatments €750
Acne scarring, wrinkles, open pores, sun damaged skin, stretchmarks and age spots all contribute to uneven skin tone and poor skin. Micro-needling treatment, also referred to as ‘collagen induction therapy’, encourages the production of collagen in our skin so that it is smoother, healthier and brighter.
Benefits of Rejuvapen Microneedling
- Precision: The precision of the Rejuvapen minimises the effect of the treatment on the tissues surrounding the treatment area much more so than the original system. Round areas, like those around the eyes, nose and upper lip, are harder to treat with the dermal roller, whereas the Rejuvapen’s narrower hand piece can easily treat these areas.
- Adjustable Speed & Length: Rejuvapen’s sterile, disposable needle tips are adjustable to cater to different areas of the face that require different penetration levels for the best results.
- Minimal Downtime: Traditionally skin needling has been performed with a Derma roller. While effective in its old form, the needles would penetrate the skin at an angle causing more side effects and therefore greater recovery time. We have reduced this further with the use of Dermalux LED light therapy post needling.
- Less Skin Damage: Rejuvapen penetrates the skin from up to 100 times per second with an adjustable speed, and at a depth between 0.25mm- 1.5mm, depending on the area being treated. The needles in the Rejuvapen penetrate the skin vertically, minimising skin damage, pain and recovery time.
- Safe for most skin types: Some clients may be contra-indicated but this eilll be discussed during consultation and an alternative treatment can be advised upon.
- Fast: visible results for acne scarring and fine lines
- An effective alternative to ablative laser resurfacing