Micro-needling treatment, also referred to as ‘collagen induction therapy’. CIT encourages the production of collagen in our skin so that it is smoother, healthier and brighter.
You will need a consultation before receiving either Micro-needling treatment to access your suitability as well as having a patch test for numbing cream if required.
We offer two types of Micro-Needling:
Micro-needling with anesthetic numbing 1 hour 30 mins: €185
Micro-needling without anaesthetic numbing 1 hour: €145
Note: It is our preference to needle without numbing as it interferes with the healing response.
Course of 4 treatments (with numbing) €630
Course of 4 treatments (without numbing) €495
We customise our micro-needling treatments by adding intensive vitamin and peptide serums during Rejuvapen needling followed by a peptide infused sheet masque to hydrate and soothe as well a 20-minute Dermalux LED Light Therapy session post needling to reduce downtime and accelerate results.
Benefits of Rejuvapen Micro-Needling:
- Precision: The precision of the Rejuvapen minimises the effect of the treatment on the tissues surrounding the treatment area much more so than the original system. Round areas, like those around the eyes, nose and upper lip, are harder to treat with the dermal roller, whereas the Rejuvapen’s narrower hand piece can easily treat these areas.
- Adjustable Speed & Length: Rejuvapen’s sterile, disposable needle tips are adjustable to cater to different areas of the face that require different penetration levels for the best results.
- Minimal Downtime: Traditionally skin needling has been performed with a Derma roller. While effective in its old form, the needles would penetrate the skin at an angle causing more side effects and therefore greater recovery time. We have reduced this further with the use of Dermalux LED light therapy post needling.
- Less Skin Damage: Rejuvapen penetrates the skin from up to 100 times per second with an adjustable speed, and at a depth between 0.25mm- 1.5mm, depending on the area being treated. The needles in the Rejuvapen penetrate the skin vertically, minimising skin damage, pain and recovery time.
- Safe for most skin types: Some clients may be contra-indicated but this eilll be discussed during consultation and an alternative treatment can be advised upon.
- Fast: visible results for acne scarring and fine lines
- An effective alternative to ablative laser resurfacing
Radio Frequency Micro-Needling
with Endymed Intensif
This treatment requires a course of 3 - 4 treatments, spaced 4 weeks apart.
€390 per treatment
Course of 3 €950
Course of 4 Course of 4 €1,250
ENDYMED INTENSIF RF MICRO-NEEDLING treatment includes full face, eyes and neck. We use an anaesthetic numbing cream all over face and neck to ensure your comfort as well as a 20minute Dermalux LED light therapy session to reduce downtime and accelerate results.