Let’s get serious about your skin.
In order to create the perfect skincare plan to address your specific needs, a thorough skin consultation is essential.
Your first visit with Valerie will always start with a consultation taking 30–40 minutes. As well as in-depth skin analysis, we will also discuss homecare, nutrition and lifestyle. This allows us to create a bespoke homecare and treatment plan to achieve your ultimate skin health.
During the consultation, the skin specialist will:
- Discuss your individual concerns and expectations
- Discuss your current homecare, diet and lifestyle
- Advise you on treatment options available to address your concerns
- Advise you on expected results from each treatment / skincare program
- Tailor a treatment program for your individual budget
Get the most from your first skincare consultation
- Please arrive 10 minutes before your appointment time to complete the consultation form.
- Bring all the products you are currently using.
- Do not wear any make-up and ideally refrain from applying any product that day so we can see and feel your skin in its true natural state and skin scan you using our Observ Skin Analysis skin scanner.
After an in-depth consultation a treatment will be customised to address your specific skincare needs. One or a combination of the following treatments will be chosen to address your specific skincare requirements and work towards achieving your optimum skin health.
Request In-Clinic Consultation
Fill in the contact form to book a one-to-one professional, personalised skincare consultation with Valerie Osborne.
Please fill in contact form and specify if you wish to have a consultation with Mr Tom Barry or Dr Lynn Spooner for the Medical Aesthetic Clinic.